Chitika

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Update 8



Hi, affiliate marketers in the Philippines (and other countries.) I just signed up for the Easy Paycheck Formula advanced course called Easy Paycheck Formula on Steroids. It's only available for people who already have subscribed to EPF. The course costs $27 a month and features advanced tactics that promises to make the goal of getting to the $100 a day commissions faster. The first month will feature advanced keyword research so you'll come up with more keywords to use for your campaigns. The second month will show you how to speed up the article writing process. The consecutive months will show other things to boost your sales but Sara did not tell what on her sales page. I'm in my first month in the advanced course and I'm seeing a lot of helpful stuff that I can use. Sara has given me keyword lists to use as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great Blog. For many years now, affiliate marketing has proved to be a cost-efficient, measurable method of delivering long-tern results.

    ReplyDelete