Chitika

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Google Slap, Easy Paycheck Formula Update 9, Rapid Profit Formula Review
















Hey, what's up. I'm still using Easy Paycheck Formula and made more sales after my last post. As of this post , though, sales slowed down for the product that I am promoting. So, I'm promoting a new product now. Some changes happened in the Web. Namely, Google's algorithim change, or more popularly called a "Google Slap."  What got hit mostly were the article directories, including Ezine Articles, which I use in EPF. So my article rankings went down and my sales went down as well. The Google Slap wasn't totally to blame, though. The demand for the product I'm promoting is slowly declining (I apologize to the newbies out there. I still can't tell you what that product is right now. I'll tell you soon, though.)

The Slap happened because Google is trying to get rid of low quality content on the net. The article directories are (from Google's point of view) publishing derivative content and much of the articles there are very similar to each other or does not give that much info to readers. As a response, Ezine Articles changed its submission guidelines. Some of the changes are:
  1. Minimum word count for articles are now 400.
  2. Doubling of the time it takes for the Ezine Articles editors to check articles.
So Platinum level authors like me, whose articles are supposed to be approved within 48 hours are now going to get approved, at most, after 4 days instead of just 2. Well, that's how the internet is. It's dynamic and everything changes. You just gotta change with it :)

So, does this mean that the Easy Paycheck Formula doesn't work anymore?

Sara took note of this change and sent emails to EPF users and she assured that she will do testing to see which other sites to submit articles to for those who can't use Ezine anymore. She also said that, more than ever we better make sure that we deliver what we promise in our article titles-something that a lot writers were able to get away with before. Sara will send out an email in the next few days about which alternative sites we can submit to.

Also, Sara is promoting Rapid Profit Formula. It's a comprehensive program that sells physical products but this program will ask you to create your own website with its own url. So, in short, this isn't going to train you to promote products through free methods life EPF. There is a free $1 7 day trial for it. I am now taking the 7 day trial and I'm pretty impressed.

To check out Rapid Profit Formula, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to earn revenue and generate income from your website on the Internet.

    ReplyDelete