Chitika

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My First Amazon Check


My Amazon Check

Hi Filipino Affiliate Marketers. It's been long time since I posted something here on my blog. I got busy with something. As you can see in the picture, I just received my check from Amazon (I whited out my address.) This is proof that you can make money online. I'm going to work harder than ever to get more checks. Pretty inspiring.

Right now I'm reviewing a product by Kevin Riley called Clockwork Recipe For Mini Affiliate Cash Sites.
As the title suggests, it's about creating small affiliate sites that promote an offer. It teaches how to sell both digital and physical products. I'm right now in the part where I'm choosing a product to sell. I'm going to write more on this on the next posts.

1 comment:

  1. First of all i know that you've posted this in 2011 and iam commenting on it in 2016... but i just wanna ask you that how can i make money by this process i just can't understand. But if u taught me, it will be a big favour. (Thank u)

    ReplyDelete