Chitika

Friday, March 25, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Update 11, Rapid Profit Formula Update 1

Easy Paycheck Formula has been updated and now includes a video for creating hubs in hubpages. Sara did this because Ezine articles became stricter with article submissions (Ezine threatened me to lower my author level from Platinum to Basic when I submitted an article they didn't like. I guess I'm not going to use them often like I used to.) Ezine articles are now requiring basic level authors to become Platinum level authors or else they won't be able to submit articles to Ezine anymore. It's probably going to be more difficult for beginning article writers to become Platinum, specially with the stricter rules. Hubpages are not as strict as Ezine so EPF users will be able to put their content the hubs without worrying too much about their article getting rejected. With that said, Hubpages does have rules as to what and how content should appear in their hubs. The videos in EPF will show how to create your content and what kind of content to put in the hubs and how to increase page ranks for them.

This just proves to me that Sara Young is definitely someone who cares about her subscribers.

For Rapid Profit Formula, I'm still looking for keywords to target that meet Matt's criteria.  Matt is recommending an SEO tool to help with figuring out the competition backllinks and I haven't fully understood how to use it yet. Matt didn't explain how to use it in the course. That's my issue with RPF. This is not a program for people who don't want to do additional research on how to use certain tools. But other than this, I can't find any other issues with the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment