Chitika

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Update 2

Hey there. I just got approved as an Amazon Associate! I'm really liking EPF. I think some parts though need some improvement. I skimmed Lesson 7 on creating product articles.There's some detailed info in creating the product articles. However, I think she needs to provide product article formats that EPF subcribers could use. She has a link to one sample article posted in Ezine articles about Bearpaw Boots and I can copy the format  but I think the EPF subscribers need more. I contacted their help desk suggesting that Sara create product article formats. Their help desk representative replied that he's going to inform Sara about my suggestion and showed me links to 2 articles about Bearpaw boots and 1 article about another kind of shoe. Pretty good reply by helpdesk. I hope Sara posts a video and pdf of product article templates. I'm now going to Lesson 5 about Product and Keyword Research.
See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment