Chitika

Monday, January 31, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Update 6


Hey Filipino Affiliate Marketers. Good news! I made a sale using Easy Paycheck Formula's methods. Look at the picture above for the screenshot of my Amazon account earnings page. 

The commission is not much but it proves that when you follow the steps in Easy Paycheck Formula you do profit. For the newbie affiliate marketers out there, I apologize in advance that I'm not able to tell you what product I sold. We're going to end up competing with each other for rankings and profits for the products if I do. 

I've gone through the most of the lessons that give instructions in backlinking. The video instructions and PDF's are very detailed and easy to follow. I really like this program. I'm now continuing with other backlinking methods and researching for more products to sell this March.

See you on the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment