Chitika

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Update 3

Hi there. Just finished going through Lesson 4 (Market Research) and Lesson 5 (Picking a Product and Keyword Research.) of Easy Paycheck Formula. The steps are easy to understand for newbies. But is it easy to select a product to sell? I've spent hours trying to figure out a product to sell using the methods she outlined in the program. There are not much products that peak in sales in February (Well there are flowers, but they're very low priced items.) I contacted the EPF helpdesk and the helpdesk rep told me that any product that involves health improvement sell well at the beginning of the year. I was able to come up with products to sell after a couple of hours. In the program, Sara suggests to come up with 4-5 keywords for a product. This was the difficult part.

On January 16,2010 12am EST, I attended Sara's webinar. About 400+ people came and Sara was able to answer some questions (there were about 200 questions posted and the webinar was only an hour) about EPF and making money online questions. I asked her if she could provide product article templates. She replied that she does but only with the Easy Paycheck Formula On Steroids upsell (which costs 27 dollars a month.) This was disappointing. I wish she could provide at least 4-5 templates (although there are 3 examples of her articles in the program.) The good thing though is that you can show your articles for her critique. But it would be easier to make money if we had templates to begin with, would it? And then if I had the money I could then afford to buy the "Steroids" upsell.

I will be continuing with the keyword research and selecting of products.

See you on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment